Our group of Louisville car accident lawyers at Harper Law Co are local professionals.
If you have been injured, finding a Louisville car accident lawyer should be high on your list of priorities. When your accident is caused by someone else, getting the compensation from the insurance company of the party responsible for the accident is often critical when it comes to dealing with medical bills and other costs brought on by the accident. Harper law Co provides a dedicated car accident lawyer in Louisville KY. We also serve all of the state of Kentucky and have a second office in Shelbyville. We can assist you with getting the compensation you deserve.
Contact us for a Free Case Review
We'll contact you and do a brief interview. Afterwards we'll provide a free no obligations consultation about your situation.
Diminished Value: $6,000 Settlement
"I would highly recommend Harper Law Co to anyone" -T.A
Auto Accident: $65,000 Settlement
"Listened and addressed my needs quickly and professionally" -M.C
Auto Accident: $125,000 Settlement
"He was professional and very knowledgeable" - J.M.
What To Do If A Car Accident Occurs
- Keep Calm: Do not leave the scene for any reason.
- Check For Any Injuries: Get medical attention for anybody that's been injured.
- Call the Police: Take note of any attending officers badge number.
- Follow Instructions: The police are there to help. Be cooperative and follow instructions, this will keep you safe physically and legally.
- Exchange Information: Get the contact information of all involved parties and witnesses.
- Take Lots Of Photos: They could be of benefit to your Insurance Agent or Attorney in the event that you end up in court.
- Talk to Witnesses: But do not admit fault. Fault is only a persons opinion until the accident scene has been reconstructed to determine what actually caused the accident.
- Call Your Insurance Agent: Let your insurance agency know that you're involved in a collision.
- If You're Injured: Contact a physician and get checked out. And then speak to an Attorney.
Truck And Car Accident Lawyer
Here at the Harper Law Co we focus on injuries caused by car and truck accidents that result from the negligence of others. Car and Truck accidents are the number one causes of injury and death in America. The tragic results of being in a auto wreck can leave a person with long term debilitating injuries and emotional scars that are hard to overcome. We are experienced with, and passionate about helping our clients through all types of vehicle related injury cases. Although our main office is Louisville based, we can and do take cases throughout the state of Kentucky. If you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle crash in Kentucky, call or contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Why Hire Us As Your Louisville Car Accident Laywer?
It is true that the laws in Kentucky make the driver who caused the crash responsible for your losses. Harper Law Co PLLC can help with your case. In a perfect world, we would turn back the hands of time and prevent your crash. We wish we could do that for you and your family. All we can do now to help is to get the full compensation you deserve. That’s my goal as your personal injury attorney. At Harper Law Co PLLC we can help you explore your options in these circumstances and possibly help you pursue compensation. Call me or contact me today and we'll schedule a free case review for you.