At Harper Law Co PLLC we proudly serve your legal business needs in the areas of contracts, business formations, employee issues, joint ventures, and business succession.
As Shelbyville business Lawyers we also specialize in other matters related to the operation, growth and development of start-up, small, and family-owned businesses.
Types of Business Law We Handle
Harper Law Co PLLC engages in a multitude of trades, including landscape, retailing, software development, construction trades, consulting, and other services. Harper Law Co PLLC takes pride in knowing their client’s desires and understanding the client’s underlying business.
Examples of Harper Law Co PLLC Business Law Services:
- New business formation — Counseling on issues related to business formation; choice of business entity; creation of a 501(c)(3), limited liability companies (LLCs), and partnerships; and other matters.
- Business organizational documents, including LLC Articles of Organization and operating agreements.
- Shareholder and co-owner disputes.
- Negotiate, advise, and draft contracts for various purposes.
- Employee manuals and handbooks.
- Independent contractor agreements.
- Confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete, and non-solicitation agreements.
- Commercial and residential leases.
We do not charge a fee for initial consultation. Call us today with your business related matters. We can be reached daily at (502) 780-2226.